Garg Scientific offers Glass Spherical Flask with Oil Bath Unit. It consists of a Glass Reactor mounted in a Heating Bath and fitted with a Condenser for condensing the fumes. Drain Valve recipient can be added for condensate receipt. The unit is available in Vessel Sizes of 10 Liter, 20 Liter, 50 Liter, 100 Liter, 200 Liter, 300 Liter and 500 Liter and is suitable for operation under atmospheric pressure and full vacuum. The complete set features High Quality Borosilicate 3.3 Glass Parts and all the hardware necessary for Simple Distillation.
Simple Distillation Unit is a system in which two fluids can be separated with various boiling points. Simple Distillation (the procedure outlined below) can be used effectively to separate liquids with at least 50 degrees of difference in boiling points.
These are first heated in a flask in order to separate two or more liquids by quick distillation. Usually, the more volatile fluid (the liquid with the lower boiling point) evaporates first, and the vapor falls into a condensing column where it can revert to a liquid (condense) on the cool glass walls and then flow into a collection vessel.
The receiver system is equipped with Vent/ Vacuum Valve and Drain Valve.
- Glass Reactor up to 500 Liter capacity.
- âZEROâ Hold Up with Temperature Sensing Volume.
- Glass Closer for addition of Solid.
- Visual monitoring of the process, improving safety and reliability of production.
- Dual functional Heating & Cooling Oil/Water Bath.
- Can be designed for the batch as well as continuous operations.
- All wetted parts are made from Borosilicate 3.3 Glass and PTFE, providing universal corrosion resistance.
- Low CAPEX, and easy to maintain.
- Wide range of operation -50Â°C to +200Â°C available on request.
Gala No. 6 In Unit No. 4, E.D. Estate, Dalvi Nagar, Survey No. 23, Sagpada Road, Village Chinchoti, Off Kaman Bhiwandi Highway, Behind Bhajanlal Dairy, Taluka Vasai (East), District Palghar,, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India