Garg Scientific has designed this unit to suit the customerÃ¢Â€Â™s requirement of a combination of versatile Reaction/Distillation or combination for Pilot Plant Work. This has a flexibility of working at atmospheric pressure as well as under full vacuum.
The typical unit has a Reaction Vessel fitted with a metal Heating/Cooling Bath having a facility for Heating and Cooling Bath by means of Heating/Cooling Fluids as a media.
The Standard system is equipped with Stirrer having Mechanical Seal, a Packed Column on the Side Neck of the Vessel, Reflux Divider, Coil Type Condenser and or Receiver System having a Product Cooler, Vent, Drain and Vacuum Valves, Option of speed variation by Mechanical Variator or Electronic Variator can be provided.
The receiver system is equipped with Product Cooler, Vent/ Vacuum Valve and Drain Valve. The above unit is available in 10 Liter, 20 Liter, 50 Liter, 100 Liter, 200 Liter, 300 Liter and 500 Liter Capacity with a Spherical Reactor.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Glass Reactor up to 500 Liter capacity.
- Ã¢Â€ÂœZEROÃ¢Â€Â Hold Up with Temperature Sensing Volume.
- Glass Closer for addition of Solid.
- Visual monitoring of the process, improving safety and reliability of production.
- Dual functional Heating & Cooling Oil/Water Bath.
- Can be designed for the batch as well as continuous operations.
- All wetted parts are made from Borosilicate 3.3 Glass and PTFE, providing universal corrosion resistance.
- Low CAPEX, and easy to maintain.
- Suitable for Installation in Fume Hoods.
- Zero hold-up in reflux.
- Wide range of operation -50Ã‚Â°C to +200Ã‚Â°C available on request.
- Heating Mantle instead of Flame Proof/ Non Ã¢Â€Â“ Flame Proof Jacketed Heating/Cooling Bath.
- Simple Drain Valve instead of Flush Bottom Valve with Secondary Valve.
- Cylindrical Vessel instead of theÂ Spherical Vessel.
- PTFE Perforated Plates for Packed Column are available on special request.
- SS PTFE Lined Stirrer instead of Glass Stirrer.
- Variable Frequency Drives for Variable Speed.
- Quick Release PTFE Manual Hole for addition instead of Glass Closure.
- Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller is available on special request.
- Rupture Disk is also available on special request.
Gala No. 6 In Unit No. 4, E.D. Estate, Dalvi Nagar, Survey No. 23, Sagpada Road, Village Chinchoti, Off Kaman Bhiwandi Highway, Behind Bhajanlal Dairy, Taluka Vasai (East), District Palghar,, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India