Our Reflux Reaction cum Distillation Unit is a combination of flexible distillation, reaction or pilot plant work. It effectively meets the requirements of our customers. This system possesses an operational flexibility under vacuum and at atmospheric pressure.
It has a reaction vessel and metal cooling or heating bath. The Standard unit is outfitted with Stirrer possessing Mechanical Seal, reflux wall, receiver system, packed column, vacuum valves, drain, coil type condenser, vent, product cooler, electronic variator and mechanical variator.
The Reflux Reaction cum Distillation Unit is accessible in 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 300, and 500 Liters models alongside a round reactor.
- Glass Reactor has over 500 Liter limit
- It holds up with Temperature Detecting Volume
- Visual process checking, improving security and dependability of production
- Double utilitarian cooling and heating water or oil bath
- Can be intended for continuous and batch operations
- Wetted parts are Borosilicate 3.3 PTFE and Glass materials, giving universal erosion resistivity
- Simple handling and low CAPEX
- Reasonable installation in fume Hoods
- Wide operational range- (-) 50 to (+) 200°C
- Heating Mantle rather than having Flame or Non-flame Proof cooling and heating bath
- Drain Valve with Secondary Valve.
- Vessel is cylindrical instead of Spherical
- PTFE Perforated Plates available on special requirements.
- SS PTFE Lined Stirrer
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Fast discharge PTFE Manual Hole
- Automated Temperature Indicator cum regulator
- Rupture Disk
Gala No. 6 In Unit No. 4, E.D. Estate, Dalvi Nagar, Survey No. 23, Sagpada Road, Village Chinchoti, Off Kaman Bhiwandi Highway, Behind Bhajanlal Dairy, Taluka Vasai (East), District Palghar,, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India