In chemical & pharmaceutical industries, a jacketed reactor is a vessel that is designed for controlling a temperature of its contents, by using a cooling or heating jacketÂ around the vessel through which a cooling or heating fluid is circulated. Agitation can be also used in jacketed vessels to improve the homogeneity of the fluid properties (such as temperature or concentration).
How it works:
- Through Interlayer of double lined glass reactor, Inject material or Liquid with thermally dissolved or cooling into Glass reaction vessel.
- Connect External Heating or cooling Equipment with Double Lined glass reactor.
- Stir material or liquid at constant speed heated by Agitator.
- It can stir and react under the natural pressure or negative pressure in the sealed reactor.
- The material can be emptied from the outlet valve at the bottom of the reactor after reacting. It is easy to operate.
- The reactor is the ideal instrument for the experiment of modern chemistry, biochemical, pharmacy and the advanced synthetic.
- Borosilicate Glass 3.3, good chemical and physical properties.
- Stirrer Drive: Non-Flameproof or Flameproof Motor, 192 RPM with speed regulator.
- Stirrer Material of Construction: Glass or PTFE Lined.
- Stirrer shape: Glass Impeller Stirrer with PTFE Blades, Vortex Stirrer, Propeller Stirrer & Anchor Stirrer.
- Stirring Assembly: Stirring Assembly with bellow seal or with mechanical seal.
- Supporting Structure : Carbon Steel, Epoxy coated Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 304 & Stainless Steel 316. All structures are available in Trolley Mounted form.
- Closing Valve: Drain Valve or Flush Bottom Outlet Valve.
- PTFE Discharge Valve can discharge materials thoroughly and quickly.
- Can work under pressure and vacuum conditions, under full vacuum.
Gala No. 6 In Unit No. 4, E.D. Estate, Dalvi Nagar, Survey No. 23, Sagpada Road, Village Chinchoti, Off Kaman Bhiwandi Highway, Behind Bhajanlal Dairy, Taluka Vasai (East), District Palghar,, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India