- Reactor Type: Double Walled & Triple Walled
- Operating Pressure: Full Vacuum to 0.4 bar (g)
- Operating Temperature: (-)80°C to (+)200°C
- Thermal Shock Resistance: (T): 60°C for Triple Walled and 110°C for Double Walled Reactors.
- The triple walled Reactors are suited for operations in the range of (-)80°C to (+)200°C, however, due to thermal stress, the temperature difference ( T) should not exceed 60°C, as a preventive measure.
- All Reactors are designed without dead space to ensure complete drainage.
- Reactors equipped with the flush bottom valve of the special type to ensure leak-free sealing over entire temperature range.
- All reactors are designed to keep L/ID Ratio within 1.5(max) for a security of fabrication limits, performance and easy scale up.
- All These Reactors are designed GMP compliant
Gala No. 6 In Unit No. 4, E.D. Estate, Dalvi Nagar, Survey No. 23, Sagpada Road, Village Chinchoti, Off Kaman Bhiwandi Highway, Behind Bhajanlal Dairy, Taluka Vasai (East), District Palghar,, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India